Swatch Unisex Black Watch SUOB714
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Get back to black with the sophisticated gaet (SUOB714) watch, featuring a double-layer strap accented with a contrast grey print for a dapper textured effect and solid red underneath. Red and grey indexes adorn a sun-brushed black dial finished with an easy-to-read day and date window. It's a must-have blend of style and substance and perfect for this season.
- Casual watch featuring black dial with red markers and day/date window
- 42.7-mm plastic case with plastic dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Patterned silicone band with red lining and buckle closure
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.02 x 10.63 x 2.2 inches; 1.06 Ounces
- Item model number : SUOB714
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Batteries : 1 LR44 batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : September 18, 2014
- Manufacturer : Swatch
Swatch was founded by Nicolas Hayek in 1983 as a subsidiary of The Swatch Group. Everyone knows a Swatch when they see one. There is clearly something that makes Swatch different from every other watch brand. What is it? The look, the colors, or perhaps the design? Or maybe the fact that it’s Swiss made and versatile enough to be worn with almost anything.
All Swatch watches are labelled Swiss Made. Swiss Made embodies a concept of quality forged over many years. It includes the technical quality of watches, such as accuracy, reliability, water-resistance and shock-resistance, as well as their aesthetic quality, elegance and originality of design. It also covers both traditional manufacturing and new technologies.
There are Swatch watches for people of all ages, and a Swatch for every occasion. However, there is more to Swatch than market coverage. Swatch is an attitude, an approach to life, a way of experiencing things. The sight of a Swatch excites emotion. Wearing one is a way to communicate, to express yourself without speaking.