1. When will my Order ship ?
It takes between 24-48 hours to process each order. Once processed, total shipping duration takes:
* 5-15 working days for Local Orders
* 10-21 working days for international Orders.
* 5-8 working days for USA and European Orders.
A shipping confirmation email will be sent out along with a tracking reference number.
2. Will I have to pay international Taxes & Duties ?
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. The general amount for the duties and taxes fee is about 20% of the dollar amount of the merchandise. However, this is just a general guideline and may vary depending on the country to which the order was shipped. You should contact your customs office for specific amounts and percentages.
Yare Watch cannot control and is not responsible for any duties/taxes applied to your package. You will be responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for further information. Note, in rare occasions custom agents may delay delivery of some packages.
3. I need to change something on my order. How can I do that ?
If you need to change or cancel your order, please contact us immediately. Once our warehouse has processed your order, we will be unable to make any changes.
4. Is there a warranty ?
Yare Watch has a limited warranty that covers manufacturer's defects for two years after the original purchase date from our Store. Basically, if the watch parts or mechanics don't work properly, and it's our fault, we will repair or replace your product for free. However, this does not cover any abuse you might put your watch through on your own. The warranty does not cover water damage, normal wear and tear, batteries, accidental glass damage, scratches, strap damage, or theft. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so please keep your receipt. If you've purchased from our site, the order number will suffice.
All merchandise sold as NEW is guaranteed to be genuine advertised brand product and in a brand new condition. Our warranty goes from 1 to 5 years (depending of the Watch brand) from the day of purchase. All warranty information and conditions are included in a factory service booklet. If a problem ever occurs with an item during the warranty period - contact us directly.
5. How do I replace my battery ?
All of our watch batteries can be found at any electronic store, as well as most watch repair or jewelry shops. Any watch repair shop or Jeweler should be able to assist you with the battery replacement. We don't suggest replacing the battery yourself, as it requires some special tools and you could damage the watch.
WHAT IS 3 ATM WATER RESISTANCE NOTICE ?
Water Resistant is a common mark stamped on the back of watch. 3ATM water resistance means 30 Meters water resistance. However, it does not mean the watch was designed for repeated long-term use in such water depths. Please note that 3ATM water resistance can be only for daily life used, such as splash and rain, but not suitable for showering, bathing, swimming, snorkeling, water
related work and fishing.
* There are several precautions to consider as well:
- Do not put a water resistant watch in water while the crown is pulled out.
- Do not turn or pull out the crown when the watch is wet.
- Even if a watch is water resistant, avoid placing it directly under running water from a faucet. The water pressure from a faucet is sufficient to result in moisture penetration inside the watch.
- The water resistance of a watch is not permanently guaranteed. It is affected by the ageing of gaskets or deformation of watch parts due to an accidental shock. We recommend that you have the water resistance of the watch checked regularly to ensure it’s functionality.
- To preserve it’s water resistance as long as possible, wipe off moisture, sweat or dirt with a soft, dry cloth after removing it from the wrist.