Swatch Watch GW151O
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Just White Soft (Gw1510) is like a fluffy White cloud in the sky. The White strap, White case and White dial float gently around your wrist with black details on the dial.
- Originals gent 2016
- Watch Size: 34 mm round case with push/pull crown
- Water Resistance: Up to 100 feet
- Free battery exchange at Swatch retail locations
- 2 Year International Warranty.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.91 x 5.91 x 5.91 inches; 1.27 Ounces
- Item model number : GW151O
- Department : Women
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : July 24, 2017
- Manufacturer : Swatch
Swatch was founded by Nicolas Hayek in 1983 as a subsidiary of The Swatch Group. Everyone knows a Swatch when they see one. There is clearly something that makes Swatch different from every other watch brand. What is it? The look, the colors, or perhaps the design? Or maybe the fact that it’s Swiss made and versatile enough to be worn with almost anything.
All Swatch watches are labelled Swiss Made. Swiss Made embodies a concept of quality forged over many years. It includes the technical quality of watches, such as accuracy, reliability, water-resistance and shock-resistance, as well as their aesthetic quality, elegance and originality of design. It also covers both traditional manufacturing and new technologies.
There are Swatch watches for people of all ages, and a Swatch for every occasion. However, there is more to Swatch than market coverage. Swatch is an attitude, an approach to life, a way of experiencing things. The sight of a Swatch excites emotion. Wearing one is a way to communicate, to express yourself without speaking.