Seiko Men's Automatic Watch Canvas Strap SNK803
Shipping calculated at checkout.
From the master craftsmen at Seiko, the Seiko Men's Seiko 5 Automatic Beige Canvas Strap Watch is a cutting-edge timepiece with a masculine appeal. Featuring an analog dial and a beige canvas band, this watch is packed with style and would be a great addition to your watch collection.
From Humble beginnings, Kintaro Hattori’s Vision for Seiko has become reality. A consuming passion for excellence - imprinted in our Corporate DNA passed from generation to generation. Seiko, for 125 years committed to the art and science of time.
A culture of innovation connects a 19th century Tokyo clock shop with 20th century advances in timekeeping to an extraordinary 21st century "quiet revolution." Continually driven by dedication and passion, established a multitude of world’s first technologies… transforming the principles of timekeeping.
The first quartz wristwatch – changed the history of time.
The first Kinetic – marked a new era in quartz watch technology.
In 1969, Seiko Astron, the first quartz wristwatch - was introduced.
In an instant, Seiko exponentially improved the accuracy of wristwatches –And Seiko technology firmly established today’s standard in Olympic and sports timing.
1984, another celebrated first – Kinetic Technology – powered by body movement.
Kinetic – a quartz mechanism with unparalleled accuracy –the driving force behind more world’s firsts.
Kinetic Chronograph – the next generation of high performance timekeeping.
Kinetic Auto Relay – automatically resets to the correct time.
Kinetic Perpetual - combining the date perfect technology of perpetual calendar with the genius of Kinetic Auto Relay.
And now Kinetic Direct Drive – move, and the watch is powered automatically. Or hand wind it and see the power you are generating in real time.
In the realm of fine watches, time is measured by Seiko innovation – A heritage of dedication to the art and science of time.
From the manufacturer
- Round watch featuring beige dial with day/date windows, sword-shape hands, and exhibition case back
- 37 mm stainless steel case and Hardlex mineral crystal dial window
- Precise 21-jewel automatic movement with analog display
- Features include luminosity, sweeping second hand, and canvas strap with buckle closure; Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft)
- Refer to the secondary images for the instructions on how to start the watch and on setting the day/date to English
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.46 x 0.43 x 1.46 inches; 0.01 Ounces
- Item model number : SNK803
- Department : Mens
- Batteries : 1 Product Specific batteries required.
- Date First Available : June 15, 2006
- Manufacturer : Seiko