Swatch Women's Watch LK397
Frais de port calculés à l'étape de paiement.
This Swatch watch watch has a diameter of 25 mm and is equipped with a silicone strap. The watch contains a quartz movement and has a water resistance of 3 bar.
- Green silicone strap with clasp
- Transparent plastic casing with a diameter of 25 mm
- Green dial, green hands, Arabic numerals, Swatch logo
- The watch has a water resistance of 3 bar (the watch withstands water splashes)
- Movement: quartz
- Package Dimensions : 9.61 x 1.89 x 0.94 inches; 1.76 Ounces
- Item model number : LK397
- Department : Women
- Date First Available : February 15, 2020
- Manufacturer : Swatch
Swatch was founded by Nicolas Hayek in 1983 as a subsidiary of The Swatch Group. Everyone knows a Swatch when they see one. There is clearly something that makes Swatch different from every other watch brand. What is it? The look, the colors, or perhaps the design? Or maybe the fact that it’s Swiss made and versatile enough to be worn with almost anything.
All Swatch watches are labelled Swiss Made. Swiss Made embodies a concept of quality forged over many years. It includes the technical quality of watches, such as accuracy, reliability, water-resistance and shock-resistance, as well as their aesthetic quality, elegance and originality of design. It also covers both traditional manufacturing and new technologies.
There are Swatch watches for people of all ages, and a Swatch for every occasion. However, there is more to Swatch than market coverage. Swatch is an attitude, an approach to life, a way of experiencing things. The sight of a Swatch excites emotion. Wearing one is a way to communicate, to express yourself without speaking.