Swatch Women's Watch GB743
Frais de port calculés à l'étape de paiement.
Round and round go the seconds, minute and hour hands. Once again (GB743) keeps you on track with day and date windows on the classy white dial.
The Swatch brand was established in 1983 to meet a need in the market for affordable timepieces with Swiss craftsmanship. In short order, Swatch watches became not only a commercial success but an iconic design venture which captured the attention of everyone from artists to kids. In the process of filling a niche in the watchmaking world, Swatch watches for men, women, and children innovated and revived the Swiss watch industry. Swatch’s entrenchment in the worlds of art and design continues today, as Swatch produces an endless variety of casual and dress watches in every color (including classic white, gold, and black.) Searching the Swatch watch catalog today, you will find something for every age and lifestyle.
- Round black watch with easy-to-read white dial featuring Arabic hour markers and date window at three o'clock
- 34 mm plastic case with plastic dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Plastic band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.1 x 10.63 x 2.2 inches; 0.6 Ounces
- Item model number : GB743
- Department : Women
- Batteries : 1 LR44 batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : March 1, 2016
- Manufacturer : Swatch
Swatch was founded by Nicolas Hayek in 1983 as a subsidiary of The Swatch Group. Everyone knows a Swatch when they see one. There is clearly something that makes Swatch different from every other watch brand. What is it? The look, the colors, or perhaps the design? Or maybe the fact that it’s Swiss made and versatile enough to be worn with almost anything.
All Swatch watches are labelled Swiss Made. Swiss Made embodies a concept of quality forged over many years. It includes the technical quality of watches, such as accuracy, reliability, water-resistance and shock-resistance, as well as their aesthetic quality, elegance and originality of design. It also covers both traditional manufacturing and new technologies.
There are Swatch watches for people of all ages, and a Swatch for every occasion. However, there is more to Swatch than market coverage. Swatch is an attitude, an approach to life, a way of experiencing things. The sight of a Swatch excites emotion. Wearing one is a way to communicate, to express yourself without speaking.