Swatch Casual Watch GE709
Frais de port calculés à l'étape de paiement.
Harness the power of the wind with windy dune (GE709), the perfect watch for a day out. This model features a sun-brushed blue dial with yellow and white print, a day-date window at 3 o'clock and hands with super luminova, wrapped in a transparent matte clear plastic case. The simple yet sturdy look is held together by a supple Brown leather bracelet with white stitching, a Brown leather loop and fastened with a transparent matte clear plastic buckle.
- Originals gent 2017
- Watch Size: 34 mm round case with push/pull crown
- Water Resistance: Up to 100 feet
- Free battery exchange at Swatch retail locations
- 2 Year International Warranty.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 9.92 x 1.93 x 1.06 inches; 0.6 Ounces
- Item model number : GE709
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Batteries : 1 Product Specific batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : March 29, 2018
- Manufacturer : Swatch
Swatch was founded by Nicolas Hayek in 1983 as a subsidiary of The Swatch Group. Everyone knows a Swatch when they see one. There is clearly something that makes Swatch different from every other watch brand. What is it? The look, the colors, or perhaps the design? Or maybe the fact that it’s Swiss made and versatile enough to be worn with almost anything.
All Swatch watches are labelled Swiss Made. Swiss Made embodies a concept of quality forged over many years. It includes the technical quality of watches, such as accuracy, reliability, water-resistance and shock-resistance, as well as their aesthetic quality, elegance and originality of design. It also covers both traditional manufacturing and new technologies.
There are Swatch watches for people of all ages, and a Swatch for every occasion. However, there is more to Swatch than market coverage. Swatch is an attitude, an approach to life, a way of experiencing things. The sight of a Swatch excites emotion. Wearing one is a way to communicate, to express yourself without speaking.