Seiko Men's SNK375K Automatic Watch
Frais de port calculés à l'étape de paiement.
This stylish automatic watch by Seiko features a clean and simple timepiece. This is a perfect watch for everyday wear.
Hidden behind the Seiko Men's Automatic Stainless Steel Watch's classic analog design are high-tech progressive elements like a day and date function in two languages (English and Spanish) and precise 21-jewel Japanese automatic movement, a feature that means this watch never needs batteries or winding; it is powered automatically by the movement of your arm. Time of day is displayed on a black-and-red analog dial that showcases luminous silver-toned hands and luminous silver-toned baton hour markers. The dial also features a day and date window at the three o'clock position, and is protected by a Hardlex crystal and backed by a stainless steel case. Keeping all of this securely on your wrist is a stainless steel link bracelet that closes with a double-push-button fold-over safety clasp. Other features include a custom crown at the four o'clock position and water-resistance to 99 feet (30 meters).
- Precise 21 Jewel Japanese Automatic movement
- Hardlex crystal; Brushed and polished stainless steel case and bracelet
- Day function in english and spanish; Date function
- Black dial with white hands and hour markers; Red sweeping second hand; Luminous; Exhibition case back
- Water-resistant to 99 feet (30 M)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4.5 x 3.4 x 3 inches; 3.88 Ounces
- Item model number : SNK375K
- Department : Mens
- Batteries : 1 Product Specific batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : March 10, 2008
- Manufacturer : Seiko