Seiko Men's SNE032 Solar Watch
Frais de port calculés à l'étape de paiement.
Stainless steel case with a two-tone (silver and gold-tone) stainless steel bracelet. Fixed gold-tone bezel. White dial with luminous hands and stick hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Luminiscent hands. Date and day of the week display at the 3 o'clock position. Quartz movement. Scratch resistant Hardlex crystal. Solid case back. Case diameter: 37 mm. Case thickness: 9.6 mm. Fold-over-clasp-with-push-button. Water resistant at 30 meters / 100 feet. Functions: date, day, solar. Seiko Two-tone Solar Mens Watch SNE032.
Solar. No battery change required and powered by all types of light. Solar cell with high performance electricity generation. Energy-efficient movement with long power reserve. This dress watch has a brushed and polished two-tone, stainless steel case and bracelet which creates an elegant finish. The timepiece is constructed with a durable crystal that protects the white dial. LumiBrite hands and English/Spanish day/date calendar. 30 meters water resistant.
- Round watch featuring logoed white dial with stick indices, luminous hands, and day/date window at 3 o'clock. 10-month power reserve once fully charged
- 37 mm stainless steel case with Hardlex dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel bracelet with gold-tone center links and fold-over clasp with push-button closure
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Item model number : SNE032
- Department : Men's
- Date First Available : September 22, 2010
- Manufacturer : Seiko