Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Watch AT8020-54L
Frais de port calculés à l'étape de paiement.
- Round watch in stainless steel with branding and yellow contrasts on dial featuring automatic timekeeping in 26 world cities and trio of chronograph subdials; Atomic Timekeeping Technology with Synchronized Time Adjustment Available in 26 Time Zones, Displayed as Cities, Perpetual Calendar Chronograph, 1/20 Second Chronograph, Power Reserve Indicator, 12/24-Hour Time
- 43 mm silver-tone case with antireflective-sapphire dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Features stainless steel band with fold-over and Eco-drive light-fueled technology. Rotate the crown counterclockwise until it releases from the case
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving.
For over 40 years, Citizen's proprietary Eco-Drive technology has served as the prime example of how the brand is dedicated to the world and making its environment a better place. A simple yet revolutionary concept, Eco-Drive harnesses the power of light from any natural or artificial light source and converts it into energy, eliminating the need for any battery replacement. Using renewable energy to keep Citizen Eco-Drive watches running forever.