Swatch Women's Watch SUOW168
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This beautiful women's watch sparklelightening from Swatch has a case diameter of 41 mm. Its case is made of white plastic and the strap is made of white silicone. The golden dial is decorated with sunburst and gold tone hands and set with ring shaped Swarovski crystals. The shiny bracelet can be easily attached to the arm with the help of a pin buckle. The water resistance is 3 bar.
1 x Watch
- The wristwatch is made of white plastic case and has a diameter of about 41 mm.
- Analog wristwatch with a precise quartz movement and a domed plastic glass.
- Provided with a pin buckle and a white silicone strap.
- At the edge of the golden dial with sunburst and golden hands, sparkle Swarovski crystals.
- The water resistance is 3 bar.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 10.63 x 2.2 x 1.02 inches; 0.99 Ounces
- Item model number : SUOW168
- Department : Women
- Batteries : 1 Product Specific batteries required.
- Date First Available : August 15, 2019
- Manufacturer : Swatch
Swatch was founded by Nicolas Hayek in 1983 as a subsidiary of The Swatch Group. Everyone knows a Swatch when they see one. There is clearly something that makes Swatch different from every other watch brand. What is it? The look, the colors, or perhaps the design? Or maybe the fact that it’s Swiss made and versatile enough to be worn with almost anything.
All Swatch watches are labelled Swiss Made. Swiss Made embodies a concept of quality forged over many years. It includes the technical quality of watches, such as accuracy, reliability, water-resistance and shock-resistance, as well as their aesthetic quality, elegance and originality of design. It also covers both traditional manufacturing and new technologies.
There are Swatch watches for people of all ages, and a Swatch for every occasion. However, there is more to Swatch than market coverage. Swatch is an attitude, an approach to life, a way of experiencing things. The sight of a Swatch excites emotion. Wearing one is a way to communicate, to express yourself without speaking.